SERVICE RECORD MONITORING SYSTEM for WBCS(Exe) Officers »
WBCS Cell »
The WBCS Cell is Cadre Controlling Authority for the Administration & Control of the West Bengal Civil Service(Exe) Officers. Generally Block Administration, Sub-Division & Various Departments under the District Magistrate of the Districts run headed by the WBCS(Exe.) Officers. Different Departments in the Secretariat lend WBCS(Exe.) Officers for their Department and also for their Directorate and Regional Offices. This Cell also placed WBCS(Exe.)Officers on Central deputation and on foreign assignment. The main objective of this cell is to ensure better coordination among the various wings of the state administration to make it viable enough for day-to-day smooth functioning and it is obtained by monitoring the officers of the state civil service cadre, namely the WBCS(Exe) officers.
Objectives & Functionalities »
The following functionalities are maintained through this system-
» Incumbent Officer-
- Management of Basic Information.
- Online filling up of IPR & MPR.
- Online filling up of Performance Appraisal Report.
- Online Application for Leave.
- Detailed Posting History.
» WBCS Cell-
- Entry & Updation of IAS Officers.
- Management & Control of PAR Movement.
- Tasks like Transfer, Pay Fixation, Confirmation.
- Generation of Query List & Orders.